Wednesday, June 2, 2021

My First Blog!

Hey bloggers.

My name is Najiha. This is my first blog! My favourite colour is blue. In my free time I like to play computer games, such as Roblox. Also I like bike riding 🚴, drawing, reading books 📘, baking and helping my dad fix bikes. My favourite food is seafood, such as prawns and mussels. 🍤 🍥 When I’m outside playing sports, I like to shoot hoops with my dad sometimes, or play infinity tag and master with my friends.

Thank you for reading/watching my blog! :) 

I'll post more next time!


 

3 comments:

  1. Kia ora Najiha. I like the way you introduce yourself.I'd know more about you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kia ora Najiha i really loved the way that you introduce yourself :D hope you have an lovely day byee :>

    ReplyDelete
  3. Kia ora Najiha! I loved the way you have introduced yourself. I love Roblox too, and so do my friends, Ella and Amina. (Their comments are up there) I hope you have a BRILLIANT day!

    ReplyDelete