Wednesday, October 20, 2021

My Tivaevae

 Hey, Bloggers. If you saw my post earlier, you would know all about what we did in the last 2 days from starting online school again. If you haven't, make sure to check it out. It should be below this post. Anyways, we did this Tivaevae which is supposed to be for maths.

I actually JUST finished it right now😜

Cook Islanders use different designs of a tivaevae to make a quilt. It is pretty fun to make and you should try it out!

I learned quite a lot from this. Here is a link of a video to show you have to make it, and below the link is a picture of my Tivaevae 😊


Link for a tutorial on how to make it: https://youtu.be/kGcamWvRku8

And here's my Tivaevae:

Thank you for checking out my blog :D
Check out my other posts below this post


3 comments:

  1. By the way, if you can't click on the link, just highlight it then copy it (ctrl c) the paste it in a new tab (ctrl v)
    😊 See ya

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ka pai Najiha. I like the way you're encouraging your audience to visit your other blog posts. If you ask your readers a question or set them a challenge you might get more interaction and comments. Your Tivaevae looks great. What a cool way to combine a language week, maths and art! Keep up the great blogging!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Phil, thank you for reading my post
      Thanks for your comment.
      I'll use your advice to get more interactive!

      Delete