Wednesday, October 20, 2021

Starting School Again!

 Hi, Bloggers! School has started again. But sadly it's still online 😔

Sorry that I didn't post on the actual first day.  So for the last 2 days we've been doing some writing.

On Monday we did a recount on what we did on the holidays. To me the holidays felt really short. So I didn't have that much activities, since you know, it's lockdown. But luckily we went to one place in the holidays. I will post my writing about that later in another post.

Yesterday, we did a description about like a beach. So we could choose from 3 pictures. I chose a picture where it had like a really dark blue sea, bright green trees, a very clear light blue sky, and light warm brown sand. I will also post the pictures and my writing about that in another post.

That's basically what we've been focusing on. But today I'm going to do this Tivaevae. Not gonna lie but I'm not actually sure what it really is. So I'm gonna watch a video on that. I'll update you all later on my work!

See you! 😊 

No comments:

Post a Comment