Monday, September 27, 2021

My Lockdown Diary

 At the start of lockdown our teacher made this slide called 'Lockdown Diary' In that slide there were a bunch of tasks that we had to do for different days in our own slide of our own lockdown diary. Our teacher had another slide to tell us which tasks to do. Everyday we had a task to do. There were 9 tasks in total. We did this to make some slides in a whole lockdown diary to show what we did during Isolation. Here is my Lockdown Diary with all of the tasks we did. 



             Credits to the people that made these backgrounds that I have in this presentation :)

7 comments:

  1. Hi Najiha. I'm Charmy from room 11. (Devanshi's friend) Remember? Anyways awesome work!!! When you said birds chirping I heard birds chirping out my window. Then the chirping stopped, I read the sentence again and the chirping was back:D. Like magic. Cookie and Simba are sooo cute. We also had to make a lockdown diary. Here is the link for you to see my lockdown diary..........

    https://docs.google.com/presentation/d/199SQpRLDwc5YmDttw_NMuR5EAq61KP510tWWtOZ5Gls/edit#slide=id.g8345c63cc4_729_0

    and here is the link to my blog.......

    https://nwscharmyp.blogspot.com/

    Bye, have a great day!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi, Charmy thanks for commenting on my post!
      Yes I remember you :)
      Wow that really is like magic :O
      I'll check our your blog!

      Delete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Kia ora Najiha,

    It's fantastic to see what you have been up to during Lockdown. I love seeing pictures of your cats - Cookie and Simba. Who came up with those names? Is Simba named after the Lion King?

    Looking forward to the next post,
    Miss Laxa

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi, Ms Laxa.
      Thank you for commenting on my post!
      I got Simba quite a while ago so I forgot who named him, but I think it was my sister and I. And yes, we named him from Lion King. Also, Cookie's old owner named her so we just kept it Cookie since her fur colours looks like cookie colours

      Delete
  4. Hi Najiha
    I love the pictures of you hugging your cats they seem very fluffy and your movie review also explains so much about what the movie was like for you so good job.
    From Priscilla

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello, Priscilla.
      Thank you for commenting on my post.
      I'm happy that you like my movie review.

      Delete