Thursday, September 16, 2021

Sun Shape Poetry

 Hey, Bloggers! It is another day in lockdown. A few weeks ago we had to do a shape or concrete poem. For a shape, I did a sun. It's a bit confusing to read because it goes around in a circle. So I'll just write below what it says:

'On a bright sunny morning, in the middle of summer, the sun shone brightly, brighter than ever before! 

It was a very nice day, for the kids to go out and play! 

Flying kites under the hot sun. 

The sun was so bright and sunny, if you wanted to play 

you had to wear a hat for the whole entire day. 

Sometimes at night, 

the sun from behind still shone bright. 

If you just took a glimpse at the sun, your eyes will burn like the hot sun above. 

Sometimes if you don't even look at the sun, it's so bright and hot you could get sunburned. 

One day the kids went out to play, they flew their kites so high that it nearly got burned from the hot bright sun.' 

 I hope you like it! Here's my poetry shape below if you want to see how it looks like:👇👇👇


Don't try to read it. It'll be hard. But that could be a challenge for you! 😉


2 comments:

  1. Hi Najiha,
    Good job, poetry is so hard to do. The way you drew this was so creative, it makes you want to read it. Thank you for writing it down, as we couldn't have read it otherwise.
    I am wondering if you might have used the word "bright" too many times. Can you come up with another word to replace it? Even so I did like it and I look forwards to reading more of your work.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kia ora Najiha,

    I really like your poem because it fit with the criteria - it shaped like the sun!
    The colours you used was great as well. I like the line - "brighter than before".

    I wonder if you can use a theasurus to find other interesting words.

    Looking forward to future blog posts,
    Miss Laxa

    ReplyDelete