Tuesday, September 7, 2021

Disconnect-Ed Fale challenge- Lockdown

 Today, my class and I had another meeting. Usually my teacher would explain the work that we had to do on our chromebooks. But today, we could have a bit of time off from our devices. So, our teacher sent us a link to a slide that tells us what to do physically. So, when we went into the meet, our teacher didn't really explain that much about what we were going to do since we weren't working on our chromebooks that much. In the Disconnect-Ed slide he sent us, there was a Fale Challenge. That was what we did in the meeting. So what we had to do was find 10 items in our Fale (house) colour. I'm in the house Rata (red) It's ok to not have 10. But I had 10. Then after we got all the items we could find, we had to share it to the class. (All red) I shared a white board marker, a pen, red playing cards, rubber bands, a small notebook, a gem, a strawberry eraser, a type of drink eraser, a french fries eraser, and a paper boat.  Here is a photo of my items below: 


   

5 comments:

  1. Hey Najiha

    I love how you explained the task clearly. I also like how you explained the word fale. You may have international readers who don’t know what a fale is, well done!

    Would you be able to tell me what disconnect Ed is? Does it have something to do with disconnecting the internet?

    Happy blogging!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kia ora Najiha,

    This seems like a fun and interesting activity. I really like how you explained it and you used good punctuation and capital letters. Well done!

    Looking forward to your next blog post!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This looked like a fun activity to do. At first you sounded a bit frustrated that there were not on your device. It was as good activity to read what was expected and then go and do it. You wrote out your activity really clearly. I think you managed really well to complete the task. Keep on sharing all the amazing tasks that you are doing.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello Najiha.
    That sounds fun. Maybe next time you could try to be more creative. Did you find it difficult find all those things?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey, Devanshi. Thanks for reading my blog post.

      It wasn't really that hard to find all those items, because they were all in one room.

      Delete