Wednesday, November 3, 2021

My Paper Diwali Design

 Hi again. Today for Diwali I made a paper Diwali design🎆🎇🎇

Our teacher sent us a slide full of Diwali facts, and different activities you could do. There were tutorials on how to make it. Here is a link to the tutorial that I followed: https://youtu.be/69mgQqqJ_t0

Also here is a link for the slide with all the activities and tutorials that you can do too!

https://docs.google.com/presentation/d/1HjBKXM0Xl25I1stcguGeVYcNjp0z5HkoLtjciK-NWWk/edit#slide=id.g9b6b5d382b_0_0

It was pretty fun and easy to make 😊

I really enjoyed it and I think you would enjoy it too. 

Tip: You need some sharp scissors to cut this since when you cut it, it's gonna be folded. 

There are also some small spaces to cut, which is going to be a bit challenging. You may want one of your parents to help you cut the small areas. 

What you need:

  • A4 paper (make it into a square)
  • Sharp scissors 
  • Pencil (to draw the design)

I hope that helps to make your own Diwali paper design!

                                                         

                                                                       Here is my design below!



2 comments:

  1. Ka Pai Najiha - you are embracing being an active digital learner. I think this is a great way to experience another's culture and to also show your own creativity. Is there another way you could provide your viewers a way to access the tutorial you used?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Mr Wikaira
      Thank you for commenting on my blog. I will try to give my viewers another way to access the tutorial

      Delete