Monday, November 29, 2021

Responsible Community Poster

 a few days ago, We did a poster for Responsible Community. It's kind of similar to another post, which is called 'Public Service Announcement'. I also posted that one a while ago. Also, before this post there should be a Canva poster which is called 'Responsible Poster'.  This poster is for responsibility in the community. I really enjoyed making this poster. I hope you like it!

Here is my poster below: 

https://www.canva.com/design/DAEwZqO7yek/jldfIlj6pHmuDPsnEEjPGw/view?utm_content=DAEwZqO7yek&utm_campaign=designshare&utm_medium=link&utm_source=publishsharelink

2 comments:

  1. I Najiha, that is such a great poster you made on canva. Well done!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Charmy
      Thank you for your comment!
      I'm happy that you like my poster.

      Delete